Google Apps is FREE for Education. What’s Better Than That?
Google Apps offers simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools for educational institutions of any size—all hosted by Google to minimize maintenance and reduce IT costs. Even more, it is available to educational institutions at no charge!
I think moving to any cloud service is the right move in terms of energy efficiency- Rosio Alvarez, CIO, Berkeley Lab
Core Google Apps for Education suite includes:
- Gmail: Email storage and search tools that help your students find information fast and instant messaging from right inside their accounts.
- Google Calendar: Students can organize their schedules and share events and calendars with others.
- Google Talk: Students can call or send instant messages to their contacts for free anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Google Docs: Share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Collaborate in real-time with your team or with your whole school. You can publish final documents to the entire world, too.
- Google Sites: Work together to keep related documents, web content and other information in one place, on one site.
- Google Video for Education: A premium video hosting and sharing solution for collaboration.
The cloud is waiting for you. Let our experienced team of certified professionals assist you in making the leap!