On Premise Single Sign On for Google Apps
ViWo offers an on premise, web based, SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On (SSO) service that integrates with your existing Active directory server & Google Apps for a one time fee.
Key Benefits of ViWo’s SSO Solution
- SAML 2.0 based single sign on
- Configurable Solution
- No coding needed
- Authenticates against Active Directory
- Support for multiple Google Apps domains
- Can have multiple domains as emails in the same active directory which can then login to their respective domain in Google Apps
- Support for Google Apps sub domains
- Custom Login page to match existing website
- No need to force users to change password
- SMS 2-Step Login Authentication (Additional fee per text message)
- Granular Service Redirect: User logs in to Google Apps Mail but you want the first page the visit to be a Google Sites portal
- Self Service Forgot Password Reset (Additional Fee)
- IP based Access Control
- Supports POP3/IMAP using same password (one login required via SSO to enable this)
- Enables Mobile and Outlook Sync Tool even with SSO using same AD Password
- No Yearly/Monthly Fees
- Works with Google Apps for Business and Education
- Go live in one day*
- One time fee for unlimited users
- We offer educational institutions P.O.’s
- Amazing customer references available per request
(Large corporations, K-12 Schools, Universities)
- Contact us about meeting your data archiving requirements!
*For a standard SSO implementation. This assumes deployment environment has been setup by the client with necessary ports open and SSL certificates purchased same day.
* It is assumed that user synchronization from Active Directory to Google Apps – GADS or other sync solutions are already in place.
+Assistance with GADS/GAPS tool setups also available.
+Reseller Opportunities available.
By Jeannine Rudolph
Very smooth transition-thanks! Thank you to the entire ViWo team. We just completed a migration from Eudora – which is a program not familiar to many. Went flawlessly -ViWo migrated our contacts and 7 years worth of saved emails. Addressed our specific issues and questions promptly and even walked us through set up of our PDAs. No downtime at all. Highly recommend!