On Premise Single Sign On for Google Apps
ViWo offers an on premise, web based, SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On (SSO) service that integrates with your existing Active directory server & Google Apps for a one time fee.
Key Benefits of ViWo’s SSO Solution
- SAML 2.0 based single sign on
- Configurable Solution
- No coding needed
- Authenticates against Active Directory
- Support for multiple Google Apps domains
- Can have multiple domains as emails in the same active directory which can then login to their respective domain in Google Apps
- Support for Google Apps sub domains
- Custom Login page to match existing website
- No need to force users to change password
- SMS 2-Step Login Authentication (Additional fee per text message)
- Granular Service Redirect: User logs in to Google Apps Mail but you want the first page the visit to be a Google Sites portal
- Self Service Forgot Password Reset (Additional Fee)
- IP based Access Control
- Supports POP3/IMAP using same password (one login required via SSO to enable this)
- Enables Mobile and Outlook Sync Tool even with SSO using same AD Password
- No Yearly/Monthly Fees
- Works with Google Apps for Business and Education
- Go live in one day*
- One time fee for unlimited users
- We offer educational institutions P.O.’s
- Amazing customer references available per request
(Large corporations, K-12 Schools, Universities)
- Contact us about meeting your data archiving requirements!
*For a standard SSO implementation. This assumes deployment environment has been setup by the client with necessary ports open and SSL certificates purchased same day.
* It is assumed that user synchronization from Active Directory to Google Apps – GADS or other sync solutions are already in place.
+Assistance with GADS/GAPS tool setups also available.
+Reseller Opportunities available.
By Katerina Tabakhov
Great Service! ViWo was a great company to work with. They were with us every step of the way and helped us with every issue that came up. Their response time was fantastic and they followed up with us quite often to ensure that everything was working to our liking. All in all this was a painless experience. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to migrate to Google apps.